Thursday 28 November 2019

DOWNLOAD JASPERSOFT STUDIO 5.5.0

But none of the aggregate functions shows aggregated data, but only the first xxx result it seems. I can't believe this is broken and it seems more likely I am missing something very strange here. Hi user, will you be able to have a look at it or clarify that it won't work in my scenarios by design? If so I would like to accept your answer for the question. Integer it can be confusing 2 in situations where java. One could just aggregate the data on the query level of course not related to report pages etc. jaspersoft studio 5.5.0

Uploader: Kajimuro
Date Added: 14 February 2004
File Size: 65.27 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 96563
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





jaspersoft studio 5.5.0

Sign up using Email and Password. Finally I created the attached simple sample report and now another test-report-ext. See the picture in my question above, where all the header info is now nulled: Mabye i can see why those values are null.

Integer it can be confusing 2 in situations where stduio. BigDecimal if the underlying sums can be quite "large" the text fields may have to be set to an Evaluation Time 55.0 than Nowe.

I forget to mention some simple solution, in case somebody has a similar problem with "broken", strange or insufficient aggregation functionality, at least if you have some Oracle database underneath or similar aggregation functionality:.

Integerwould cause some java. Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and your coworkers to find and share information. If so I would like to accept your answer for the question. I'd like to add some infos for others like me, or maybe for myself, in case I have to do it again after a while and forgot about the specialities ;- which may be confused and mislead by the provided setup options, the underlying logic, the Eclipse Jasper Studio tooltips and the docus refered to in the first part of my answer Report default if not provided in XMLColumnPage meaning this is when the variables value will be recalculated during generation phase the Value Class Name must match the type of the final, aggregated result e.

Jaspersoft Studio 5.5.0

Email Required, but never shown. Do you know what this means actually?

jaspersoft studio 5.5.0

Unicorn Meta Zoo 9: Post as a guest Name. String will work here as well: I forget to mention some simple solution, in case somebody has a similar problem with "broken", strange or insufficient aggregation functionality, at least if you have some Oracle database underneath or similar aggregation functionality: Sign up using Facebook.

Jaspersoft Studio | Jaspersoft Community

Additionally if you use some filtering functionality in your reports and calculations based on the filtered data like mea database view like the above may not be helpful since it does not know the filter settings before hand. I hope this jaspeesoft your problem. Andreas Dietrich Andreas Dietrich 2, 2 2 gold badges 24 24 silver badges 68 68 bronze badges.

Setting resetType to "None" is probably your problem at least for the IdSum. Looking at the docs I can't see where the problem should be: Can you post the jrxml to the 2nd screenshot?

Not sure why it ends up studioo 38 though. String cannot be cast to java. Please anybody tell me the secrets I am missing or to my big surprise assure it's a bug indeed.

Thanks, but jwspersoft it does not work for my scenario, but fixes the summary band stuff in my sample report which I attached along with the fixed jrxml on the forum site. If this ends up solving your problem please post the solution into the forum as well.

Float if the underlying sums are based on atomic Float values e.

AndreasDietrich I have updated my post to include the solution to your problem with the calcualted fields in the header. Hi user, will you be jaspesoft to have a look at it or clarify that it won't work in my scenarios by design?

One could just aggregate the data on the query level of course not related to report pages etc. Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. Set resetType to "Report" or to nothing Report is default for it to work: Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment